My Almost Famous Black Bean Burgers
1 can of black beans. My 15oz made 5, 20z will make 7-8
1 medium carrot, diced
1/4 cup chopped bell pepper
1/4 cup chopped yellow onion
1/4 cup corn
1 cup bread crumbs
1 egg replacer. I used an individual serving cup of apple sauce.
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
1/2 tsp cumin
1) Rinse and mash your black beans in a large bowl.
2) Mix in all of your chopped veggies.
3) Mash in your bread crumbs, then your egg replacer.
4) Mix in your spices.
5) Form into patties and place on a greased baking sheet.
6) Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes and enjoy!
Garnish ideas: salsa, guacamole, lettuce, bean sprouts