Very Berry Banana Bread
Vegan & Gluten Free
3 Over ripe bananas, mashed
2 T Lemon juice
1 Individual serving of apple sauce
1/2 Cup agave nectar
2 Cups gluten free flour
3/4 t Baking soda
3/4 t Baking powder
1/2 t Salt
1 T Nutmeg
1 T Cinnamon
1/4 Cup brown sugar
1/2 Cup blueberries
1/2 Cup cranberries
1) Combine mashed bananas, apple sauce, and agave nectar.
2) In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, nutmeg, cinnamon and salt.
3) Combine wet and dry mixtures, and stir in brown sugar.
4) Fold in your berries and pour into a greased baking pan.
5) Bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes and enjoy!
This recipe is non fat, and each serving (1/12 of loaf) has 4 grams of fiber and 3 grams of protein.