A super easy, filling and healthy salad to throw together
- chopped romaine lettuce, to taste
- 1/4C brown rice, cooked
- 1/4C quinoa, cooked
- 1/2 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cucumber, chopped
- 1/4C red onion, chopped
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- corn, fresh from one ear or 1/3C
- tortilla strips, for garnish
1) Arrange your bed of romaine, then sprinkle rice and quinoa over it.
2) In a second bowl, mix together the tomato, cucumber, onion and corn.
3) Pour mixture over your salad, then top with avocado slices and tortilla chips.