This is going to be a staple lunch box meal for me once classes start in September. Flavorful, filling and only 250 calories per serving!
- 1 can of chickpeas
- 1 avocado
- juice of 1 lemon
- handful of basil, chopped
- handful of spinach, chopped
1) Combine avocado and lemon juice, either by hand or food processor, until smooth.
2) In a mixing bowl, coat chickpeas in the avocado/lemon dressing. Sprinkle salt and pepper if you’d like!
3) Fold in the spinach and basil until everything seems even. Divide into two servings, and I suggest letting it chill first. Enjoy!