At only 50 calories a pop, these muffins make a great addition to breakfast or a snack on the go.
- 2C all purpose flour
- 1/2C raw sugar
- 2t baking powder
- 1/2t salt
- 2/3C orange juice
- 1 4oz container of applesauce
- 1t vanilla extract
- 1/2 banana, mashed
- 1C raspberries, chopped
1) Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
2) Pour in orange juice, applesauce, vanilla and banana.
3) Mix everything evenly, then fold in raspberries.
4) Pour into mini muffin pans (24 muffins) and bake at 350 for 25 minutes.