- 1/2 an onion, chopped
- 1t cumin
- 1/4t cayenne
- 1t chili powder
- 1 15oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2C veggie broth
- 1/3C salsa
- 1t lime juice
- 1C corn
1) Saute onion with a little veggie broth until translucent, then add spices and stir to coat.
2) Add the rest of the veggie broth, beans and salsa. Bring to a boil, then simmer for 10 minutes.
3) Remove from heat, blend half the mixture and return to the pot.
4) Stir in lime juice and corn.
5) Serve with avocado on top, and enjoy!
- slothofadifferentcolor likes this
- queenalexandra-thevegan likes this
- gotalmondmilk reblogged this from collegiateveg
- be-nefit reblogged this from collegiateveg
- generokee likes this
- aok714 likes this
- childrenofgaea likes this
- momthenrse reblogged this from collegiateveg and added:
- momthenrse likes this
- vtfit reblogged this from collegiateveg
- egomelt likes this
- soulduster likes this
- meanstobegem likes this
- holographicamericans reblogged this from collegiateveg
- marsattacks2035 likes this
- angela-slamsbury likes this
- placidityy likes this
- julesdebules likes this
- perhapsillbeokay likes this
- tomorrow-is-anewday reblogged this from collegiateveg
- collegiateveg posted this