Ingredients (use vegan versions):
2 (15 ounce) cans garbanzo beans (1 can, drained)
1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet vegan taco seasoning
lettuce, shredded, to taste
6 large tortillas or 12 hard taco shells
tomatoes, chopped, to taste
onions, diced, to taste
salsa, to taste
1. Dump both cans of beans into a skillet (but use the liquid from only one can). Dump in the taco seasoning.
2. Stir and let simmer for about 10-15 minutes.
3. Add beans and other ingredients to your tacos, burritos, and/or taco salads.
Especially good recipe for those who aren’t crazy about the flavor of garbanzo beans. The seasoning takes over.
Serves: 6, Preparation time: 15 min.
- marciniakeg reblogged this from maddegoesvegan
- itsbetterwithbowie likes this
- pearlrose52411 likes this
- lemuffinmistress likes this
- christay likes this
- ketamollicane likes this
- arsenic2arnica reblogged this from maddegoesvegan and added:
- kitty--cait likes this
- thoughshesfeminine likes this
- tattoooedhands likes this
- lullabiesofescapism likes this
- maddegoesvegan posted this