Easter Basket Coconut Cupcakes!
- 1 1/4 cup pastry flour
- 1 1/4 t baking powder
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup coconut shreds
- 1 t salt
- 1/2 cup vanilla soy milk
- 1/2 cup coconut yogurt
- 1 t vanilla
1) Combine dry ingredients in one bowl, and wet in another. Beat together with a whisk.
2) Pour into cupcake liners, makes 12-15.
3 Bake at 400 for 20 minutes.
While your cupcakes are baking, make pastel coconut icing!
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 t matcha powder (or food coloring of choice)
- 1 t vanilla soy milk
1) Whisk together and smooth over cooled cupcakes.
2) Add extra coconut shreds, and any candy you like!