- 1/2 an onion, chopped
- 1t cumin
- 1/4t cayenne
- 1t chili powder
- 1 15oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2C veggie broth
- 1/3C salsa
- 1t lime juice
- 1C corn
1) Saute onion with a little veggie broth until translucent, then add spices and stir to coat.
2) Add the rest of the veggie broth, beans and salsa. Bring to a boil, then simmer for 10 minutes.
3) Remove from heat, blend half the mixture and return to the pot.
4) Stir in lime juice and corn.
5) Serve with avocado on top, and enjoy!