- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1T olive oil
- 1/4C and 1T buffalo sauce, separated
1) Toss the chickpeas in olive oil and either roast in the over at 425 for 15 minutes, or heat in a skillet for 15 minutes stirring constantly. We want them to get a little crispy.
2) Stir the chickpeas in a hot skillet with 2T of the buffalo sauce. Once it’s been absorbed, stir in the other two and heat for 5 more minutes.
3) Divide into two servings and drizzle remaining buffalo sauce over the chickpeas.