- 2 bunches of broccoli, rinsed and torn apart
- 2 medium yukon potatoes, cubed
- 1/2 yellow onion,diced
- 4C vegetable broth
- 3T nutritional yeast (optional)
1) Steam broccoli and potatoes, set aside.
2) Saute onions in a thin layer of broth until translucent.
3) Blend everything in batches, using the rest of the broth, and heat in a pot and mix it all back together.
4) Alternatively, use an immersion blender with all ingredients in the pot.
It’s been in the negatives with wind chill all week, so nothing sounds better than hot, creamy soup.